We are glad you are choosing to participate in Freedom From Smoking®. View membership details below, then complete the information to make your purchase and start your journey to becoming smokefree for life.
- 12 Months of unlimited access to the Freedom From Smoking® online program, available 24/7 on your computer, tablet and smartphone
- Live telephone and chat support from the quit-smoking specialists at the Lung HelpLine
- Freedom From Smoking online community
- Nine highly-interactive sessions to prepare you for Quit Day and help you stay smokefree for good
- Certificate of Completion or Quitting may help you lower your health insurance costs (ask your employer or insurance provider for details)
|1-9:||$99.95 per person|
|10-24:||$89.95 per person|
|25-49:||$84.95 per person|
|50-99:||$79.95 per person|
|100-199:||$74.95 per person|
|200-499:||$69.95 per person|
|500-744:||$64.95 per person|
|745-999:||$59.95 per person|
If you'd like to participate, but are concerned about the cost, assistance may be available from your local American Lung Association. Call 1-800-LUNGUSA to connect to yours today. Many employers also offer Freedom From Smoking as part of their health and wellness benefits. Ask yours!
Interested in purchasing Freedom From Smoking® for your company's employees or members of your community group? Visit store.freedomfromsmoking.com for additional information. Freedom From Smoking® Plus is available in English only; to learn about other options available in Spanish, call 1-800-LUNGUSA.
Freedom From Smoking online course is available only to residents of the United States and is not refundable once purchased. Pricing and availability are subject to change. Although you may purchase a membership for another person, each membership may be used by one individual only. Your membership automatically expires 365 days from the day you activate your account. Promotional offers, if available, can be combined with volume discounts, but not with any other discount offer. The American Lung Association's Freedom From Smoking program provides health education but should not be considered medical advice. Participants should consult their healthcare provider for a professional medical opinion.
If you need assistance, please contact customer service at FFSHELP@lung.org. Customer service is available weekdays 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., EST